Faster quality control. This innovative invention is used to visualize the defects directly on the glass to help the operator to accelerate the quality control and to speed up the cycle time, as well.
This solution uses a projector that allows you to report on a 1:1 scale directly over the glass the presence of defects, allowing quick verification. The operator's work is facilitated in terms of time and concentration, as the defect is directly displayed on the glass by a visual-electronic system very fast and accurate. The discharge of the sheets not conforming to the quality standards is done directly in the same location, speeding the recovery of the work sequence.
Functionality and application
- display of detailed quality issues directly on glass
- defect categories are shown in different colors
- horizontally and vertically mountable (single glasses, IG-units and batch mode)
- projection size of 6000 x 3210 mm
- visualization of production data and text directly on glass
Following glass defects and production data can be visualized with EyeGuide©:
- position and category of defect
- position and type of Georgian bars
- stepped unit details
- gas filling information
- equalizing valve position
- coating side
- logo position, ect.
- Acceleration of the cycle time
- Visualization of data in true scale
- Comparison of the real position of Georgian bars with production data
- Open interface to all quality assurance systems